You have just been toasted by Sunbeam

To: "Tiger List \(E-mail\)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: You have just been toasted by Sunbeam
From: "James Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 20:51:48 -0600
It has been a long time since I've engaged in the stoplight gran prix, a
practice I try to avoid.  But sometimes you just need to put people in their
place.  I was stopped at a light in Tigger tonight, top down, enjoying the
evening.  Just as the light turned green a young punk and his girlfriend in
a BMW Z3, also with the top down, came rolling up to the light at a good
clip and just floored it, leaving me in the dust.  At the next light we were
side by side.  I just couldn't let the opportunity pass to teach a punk to
respect his elders.  We both took off when the light turned green and I was
pulling away until I let up, much to his shock.  And here is the kicker:
Tigger needs a carb rebuild and is only working on 2 barrels.  There is no
substitute for cubic inches.

Jim Pickard
B9473298
Lafayette, LA