Re: IRS conversion

To: Sawhill <sawhill@surewest.net>, Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: IRS conversion
From: Bill Martin <tigerfixer@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:39:37 -0800 (PST)
 If you have a fat wallet you can have Dale build you
 very well engineered IRS based on the early Corvette.
 I have a Mark 1 that had 68 big block IRS installed
in
 about 69 or 70, Dale looked it over and devloped it
into
 a fully adjustable coil over setup. When he went for
the
 first ride he called me laughing saying it was
bitchen!
 Again, not cheap but imagine 18 x 9 inch rims fitting
 under the rear fenders of a tiger. He also engineered
 a completely new front suspension for the same car
using
 coilovers. It was the grey car that you might have
seen
 awhile back.
 Bill