Happy Birthday

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Happy Birthday
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 11:31:43 -0800
Well, since the Jensen "Build date" really isn't, and the exact assembly
date is not locatable in any documents I own, I have reverted to the
method of birthdays as used for horses.  All of them are one year older
in January, (or some month - I saw a horse, once)

I want to wish my Tiger a very happy 50th birthday.

We had cake and coffee on New Years Day, when it wasn't raining, then
watched the Rose Parade a day later, when it was!

Happy Birthday to all the other Tigers, as well.

At least one of us gets better with age, like a fine red wine.

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com