Re: What's a LAT 9 wheel worth?

To: GRMTim@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What's a LAT 9 wheel worth?
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 11:42:20 EST
Tim,

Looking forward to the buildup of your Tiger in the pages of Classic
Motorsports.

Having purchased several sets of wheels from eBay, including purchasing one
wheel at a time in order to put a set together, it has been my experience
that purchasing one wheel or even a pair of wheels often tends to be more
expensive than purchasing a set of four. Call it economies of scale. More
people
have $350 than $1,400. Further, you paid $300/wheel last year and the bidding
is
 at $345, so it's possible we're seeing appreciation in a heated collector
car market.

Also, I remember watching the auction where you purchased your set, but I
don't remember the condition of your set of four, but the LAT 9 wheel up for
auction right now seems in great condition.

Good luck with the auction

Rodney