Re: chrome plating

To: david hall <dhhall@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: chrome plating
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 11:41:30 -0800
___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com

My plater would prefer all pieces to be disassembled to insure good
preparation and good plating and finishing.  While it is difficult to do
a rivet assembled unit, it is not impossible.  However, do not expect
the best results.

You could use the factory method on non-removable assembled pieces and
paint them.

Steve