Info needed on Tiger washer bottle mounting bracket

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Info needed on Tiger washer bottle mounting bracket
From: <mdigi48@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 4:13:25 -0800
I am restoring a Tiger S/N  B382000343 my washer bottle came attached using a
hose clamp.  I have purchased several manuals and nothing shows the mounting. I
have bought a bracket on EBay but still do not know where to mount it. I know
several of you will have some smart a-s  replys but I could use some help.
Picture /info needed showing the bracket in place (without the bottle) in the
engine compartment. any help would be appreciated. Thanx