Tiger material available

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger material available
From: BOBCARNUT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 21:55:01 EST
I have come across some Tiger stuff left over from when we had our '66 Tiger.
I will sell it for the best offer, plus shipping. Nothing really exciting,
but here is the list.
1.   Unbuilt AMT Blueprinter Sunbeam Tiger #8159 plastic model
           The following publications with Tiger articles:
2.    April 1981 "Special Interest Autos"
3.    May 2000 "European Car"
4.    April / May 2000 "Sports Car International"
5.    Aug / Sept 1999 "British Car"
            Plus:
6.    Brooklands Books "Sunbeam Tiger And Alpine Gold Portfolio" 1959-1967
7.    Green color "Chryslers New Sunbeams" dealer sales literature
8.    Red color postcard style 1964 Tiger literature
9.    1966 magazine page ad for "Chrysler's Sunbeam" Tiger

I will only sell the material as a group. No individual pieces,
please.....We're not talking much money, after all.

Anyone interested please contact me with your offer off list at:
BOBCARNUT@aol.com

                   Bob Lerch