RE: Algers and other clones

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Algers and other clones
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 11:55:12 -0500
Mark

        Some of the problem might be the way we all use and abuse the
English language or "how we like to spin doctor junk into gold".

There is however a Company in Texas that has Carroll Shelby's approval and
blessings to rebuild any Mustang to better than Shelby specifications.
This could easily lead to the term "very authentic Shelby Mustang clone".
This Company also builds the "Eleanor" Mustang.   The main thing here is to
understand the meaning of the words the seller is using and the history of
the car of there is any.

        I live in NY state; here a car for sale in "good shape" could mean a
rusty old piece of crap that still runs and passes inspection, but its still
a rusty old piece of crap.

Ron Fraser