Re: Old Farts

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Old Farts
From: Richard Mills <mills.richard@ssd.loral.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 15:19:39 -0800
I bought mine 7 years ago for $5000 and dragged it home from
Carpenteria to San Jose. Got it running that weekend and driving about a month
later
and now it's in about the same condition. Less time for it with kids and house
renovation. I just turned the 50! I do enjoy this list ,the
technical info and friendliness is great.
Rick