Re: To Dip or Not to Dip

To: tigermaniac@siscom.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: To Dip or Not to Dip
From: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 17:49:24 EST
Thanks, but we have been doing this for almost 30 years. We powder coat,
cermakrome, Teflon and several real sexy high tech coatings. My comments are
not a
thought exercise but come from many years of experience. We do work for Paul
Newman, Orange County Choppers and have actually appeared on the show, about
16 World of outlaws cars, Byod Coddington, high performance P-51 pylon racers,
several Indy cars to just name a few. (clear this up before anyone thinks I'm
upset.....I'm not). Just relating two generations of experience for what it's
worth.

Moonstone