Tiger Stories

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger Stories
From: "rande" <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 13:00:27 -0500
Lost in the tally of elder owners of Tigers(and I second the motion to
congratulate
these guys and gals who chimed in for their very first time on the list) is
the remarkable number of pups (younger owners) we heard from who are Tiger
owners.
A while back, there was a movement amongst the clubs to try and attract younger
folks to join the movement. It looks like some already have, and it can only
help the rest of us.

In line with that, the magazine Hemmings Classic Car features a monthly column
called The Next Generation. The latest issue features a 17 year guy that digs
Checker automobiles. I wonder if the magazine would like to hear from Joey Hikel
and his car? Joey, if you do want to pursue this, the writer is Daniel Strohl,
and his email address is  dstrohl@hemmings.com