Joey and an APOLOGY

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Joey and an APOLOGY
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 15:48:13 -0800 (PST)
Joey- PLEASE listen to Rande. You have the oppurtunity
to do a lot for the Marque by bringing attention to
the public or at least those who SCRIBE to Hemmings
Newsthe interest you have in the Tiger and the resons
why. You can share with everyone the excitement that
driving a Tiger presents, the number of people who
always ask about the car and of course how many people
just smile and give you a big thumbs up signal as they
drive by or as you pass them. The modifications you
plan for the car(when Dad allows the stroker engine
and the 4 barell etc) and the fact you will never part
with your Tiger, hoping one day, when you are to old
to drive to pass it along to your own sone, so he ca
reap the same enjoyments as you. Only when you do
that, have it so he doesnt have to clean out the
tanks, rebuild the carb and all the other oddities you
went thru getting your Tiger driveable. Good Luck, TTT

I sent this earlier but broke a rule by using th verb
for what you do when you want to receive a magazine.
It kicks it to Mark automatically, thinking you want
to do that on list. We can use that verb. None the
les, Joey, I do hope you will consider writing to the
place mentioned about you and your Tiger.
I have also been scolded for bombing the list with an
opinion. I sent an apology directly to the person whom
I botherd and I promise I will try not to state
opinions again. Please note I said I will try.
Everyone please have a super great upcoming week. Also
if you have an opinion you wish to share, email it to
me, Im happy to read it as Im big, blonde and dumb and
anything that makes me smarter is appreciated. Cheers,
Tony