Old Farts - Stand up and be counted!

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Old Farts - Stand up and be counted!
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 07:56:20 -0800
That goes for you young wipper-snappers too. As I stated last week I have been
tabulating (well..., actually storing with intent to tabulate) the emails
regarding one's age. I said I would give it a "week or so." Since the number
of age related emails have dwindled I will make Friday March 10th the cut off
date. Please send your age (if you are willing) either to the list or better
yet to limit traffic and protect privacy directly to me.
  atwittsend@verizon.net.
 Think of the possible Tiger owner titles that might fall to you:
Youngest "Old Fart" in training
Mr. Median "Old Fart"
"Old(-est) Fart" still breathing
 I will also attempt to get an average on the years of ownership, though fewer
people gave that information out (it was not directly asked for).
Thanks for participating, Tom Witt

P.S. A number of you responded "hinting" at your age, but never directly
stating it (or left me to do the math - "I was XX years old in 19XX when I
purchased my Tiger...") If you recall doing so it would help expedite the
survey if I could have your specific age.
Tom