Sunbeam record holders

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunbeam record holders
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 16:20:26 EST
"I have had a total of 16 Alpines. I now have 13 Alpines. Only 3 run. 1 is
a..."
_alpdavegre@msn.com_ (mailto:alpdavegre@msn.com)

I think Joey probably took the prize as being the youngest Tiger  owner
(provided that the car has already been put into his name) and  Andy Rooney
takes
the prize as the oldest owner (if he still has his).  Now  I think Dave (see
above) expects to get some kind of prize for owning the most  Sunbeams.  I
really think the award should go to his wife for having  to live with  his
addiction:-)  Seriously Dave, you have got the fever  really bad.  I thought I
was
sick because I was considering owning  two:-)  How about a picture of this
Sunbeam family of cars that  reproduces like rabbits?
Mark L.