Sunbeam Talbot Question

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Sunbeam Talbot Question
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:02:50 -0800
Had breakfast with a bunch of other old geezers this morning. One of
them aked if any of us know anything about a Sunbeam Talbot Supreme 90.
Seems like he purchased one here in Pahrump for a few bucks. He siad it
is a convertible and is reasonably complete. Missing the carb, needs a
front windscreen glass and a side roll up window. It is a 1951 as best
he remembered. Do any of you know anything about this car? Is it worth
anything? Restorable prize? He says it is pretty complete even down to
the tools in the trunk. I have not seen it, but may drive out to his
place and look. He has not indicated that he wants to sell it however,
he is a wheeler dealer if you know what I mean. Please shoot me anything
youmight know about such cars... any URLs where I meight do a little
research for him

MAny thanks, in advance

mayf, out in Pahrump.