A/C Unit arrived today!!!HOORAY and THANKS

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: A/C Unit arrived today!!!HOORAY and THANKS
From: "Dan Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 18:20:44 -0700
Just want to thank all those that gave assistance and input as I searched
for just the right Air Conditioning system for my car. As it turned out the
only unit that would fit based on the manufacturers data after allowing for
the additional height requirements of most units was the universal hot rod
system by Classic Auto Air. The system arrived just a few minutes ago and
looks great. I can't wait to get started on the installation so I can move
forward on the longest restoration in history. Possibly exaggerated just a
little.

Dan Eiland