Re:

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 11:20:26 -0800 (PST)
I was close to hitting the buy-it-now on this one. Knowing now that it
was TAC'ed I wish I had done so.

In my experience, a full restoration (meaning every last nut and bolt)
on something like a Tiger, if you don't do any of it yourself and pay
professionals will run from $40k - $75k and higher, as some of us have
experieced. The cost of the resto has little influence on the market
value, except that it's always more to restore than it's market worth.