Drag video information

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Drag video information
From: "Olson, Mark W" <mark.w.olson@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 19:33:35 -0800
Here is what I got back about the Tiger vs Camaro video for those of you
who asked:

"That was in the city of Surprise, Arizona at Speedworld Raceway. He was
racing in Open Comp at a Pacific Street Car Asso race.
www.pscaracing.com

The Tiger ran 9.8 @ 137 and that was November 2003.

No clue what engine, never talked to the guy or got a chance to look at
it. Same thing for the Camaro, mostly because I didn't like the Camaro
at all. But I would have liked to have checked out the tiger. I'd bet my
life that Camaro isn't blown. Probably just all motor, maybe with some
nitrous. But that is not a scoop you put on a blown car.

I'm pretty sure the dude is from the phoenix area of AZ though. Only saw
him at this one race so I'm sure he's a local. If any of your buddies
are in that area have them go to the track this weekend. Ihe PSCA is
there again and he might be too."