Re: Tiger Mk-II on Sports Car revolution - Speed TV

To: gswaybright@yahoo.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tiger Mk-II on Sports Car revolution - Speed TV
From: PhastPhill@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 18:26:19 EST
I saw that and thought at first it was my car...lol. The show is filmed  just
outside Toronto and the track they use is out by my farm. My MKII is the
same colour inside and out, of course same trim, and like mine no stripes. And
the bugger has my plate....67 Tiger, I had to settle foe 67 Tyger.Next time
it's  on I'm going to tape it and tell my buds it's me....lmao

Whilst we are here I have a question for the list. I'm going to run this
year with a different master cyl from Dale so my pedal is a bit easier, though
bypass the booster does not make it that bad. Mine has been bypassed by the PO
for years. Anyway going to take it all out till I get all the brackets, lines
 and correct booster later. The fitting at the rear of my F4B is out and I'm
looking to put in a neat plug. This is a strange size, the dia seems to be
about  21/32 and it's 18 TPI. And it's not tapered nor pipe thread like some
people try  to tell me. Is this going to be hard to find? I'd could use a short
piece of  hose and a bolt and hose clamp, but that looks kinda crude. Rest of
underhood  looks pretty good. Ideas...?......cheers....phil