Re: Le Mans Tiger Article

To: csx2282@juno.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Le Mans Tiger Article
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 10:00:59 EST
Roland,

Thanks for the mention. Actually, thankfully, a lot of the guys on the list
subscribe to our magazine and it was mentioned a few times a couple of weeks
ago. Anybody who hasn't seen it can order it (at no charge) on our website or
by
phone, or pick it up on newsstands.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040