Seat Upgrade

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Seat Upgrade
From: Larry Allbritton <larryall@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 09:35:18 -0700 (PDT)
I am considering changing out the stock seats to a more comfortable/modern high
back seat such as Miata or Fiero.  My question is what seat change has been
done that fits in the car without too much interference with Ebrake and also
not too high as to putting legs in contact with wheel.  I want to use stock
mounting bosses and would build a bracket adapter to use them.

  I would be grateful for specific info such make/model and year and any
special issues encountered in this retrofit.

  Larry
  B9472723