stroker engine from a LISTER

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: stroker engine from a LISTER
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 17:18:25 -0500
List- last fall, perhaps a bit earlier one of our members bought a stroker
engine. He sent the website to the List. I remember the engine made over 400
HP and to quote the owner, the torque curve was almost flat. If memory
serves the engine was built in the south, perhaps near or by a company that
also builds Nascar engines. Would the member who posted the engine
information please contact me off list OR if anyone saved the website, then
an email pertaining to it would be great. I told a friend I had saved  it
but now I cant find it in my saved Sunbeam emails or on my favorites and I
thought I had it in both places. Thanks ahead of time for the help. Tony