Re: LAT Hood

To: strombecker@telus.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LAT Hood
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 17:25:23 EDT
I was told to call in the evening and often. We spoke most often around
8:00-9:00 PM. Once I was put on the hood list, I called often and I followed up

my conversations with a letter. He originally told me it would take about a
year, since he makes around a hood per month and he had, at the time, about
10-12 people on his list.

It took me about 6-7 months to get my LAT hood from him and it's  gorgeous.
The US Body LAT hood isn't nearly the same hood, but maybe just fine.  I
haven't seen it up close. As an example, Kent's hood is finished on both  sides
and
the US Body isn't. In fact, the gray finish of Kent's hood  appears like it's
the final coat of a nice paint job.

He's a very nice gentleman, but he runs an aircraft parts business and  the
reproduction hood business doesn't receive his full attention.

Good luck.

Rodney