Seeing the Light at the End of the Tunnel

To: Tony Someone <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Subject: Seeing the Light at the End of the Tunnel
From: "Carlo Roberto Bernardino M.D." <crbernardino@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 08:20:27 -0400
Tony,

Glad you are ok. Unfortunately as you know, heart attacks are called
that because they attack you suddenly. And the symptoms are very
similar to heart burn. But I am glad that your ticker is back in
business. After the age survey among Tiger owners, it would behoove
most of us to be mindful of our mortality and see our docs as needed.

No let me translate your medical ordeal into something the rest of
the gang may understand... You engine almost seized because something
from you gas tank was clogging your fuel line. But you mechanic
decided to rotorooter your lines as opposed to replacing them. Also
do to your funny wiring, your coil or ignition is misfiring - hence a
new electonic ignition for you. Golly, just thinking about it, my 40
year old CAT has the same problems as you. And like your ER girls, I
am persisting in keeping the beast alive; except they may be kinder
on the eyes!

As for me I am emailing from a plane en route to Ecuador - going on a
surgical mission to help kids with eye problems. Wish me luck.

Rob

Rob & Nana's V8Tygr
1966 Mk1A Sunbeam Tiger
B382000262 LRXFE