Unique Hard-to-Find Parts

To: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>,
Subject: Unique Hard-to-Find Parts
From: "Al Johnson" <twojohnsons@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 09:04:23 -0400
The ability to discern a parts number is certainly no guarantee said part is
available 40 years after the fact---particularly given the "off the beaten
track" truck division point of Tiger origin---and the need to cobble two
marques together to make a new one..
Maybe the question needs to be rephrased---what hard-to-find (or damned near
impossible to find) parts  are people in need of?
I could check out that rust bucket I passed on (if hasn't gone off to the
crusher yet).
Oh yes, the air cleaner was completely rusted out.
It did have a factory (dealer installed?) AM radio and enclosure..
Al Johnson