The World's FAstes Sunbeam Wannabe.

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: The World's FAstes Sunbeam Wannabe.
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 06:32:09 -0700
Guys, When I send messages to thes lists, I sometimes get replies back
that want to make the little bitty red race car a Tiger. Unfortunately
it is not a Tiger and is barely an Alpine. Note that I do not puport it
to be a Tiger or an Alpine, just a Sunbeam. I am sensitive to those who
get upset when Algers or fakes show up and are misrepresented,and I do
not want to be tarred with that brush. This is just a Sunbeam, neither
Tiger nor Alpine. And it is pure fun (expensive fun) so far..

Thanks guys,

mayf