Re: Dale A's ackerman kit

To: tonythetiger@onecliq.net, theo.smit@dynastream.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dale A's ackerman kit
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 12:24:46 -0400
Early Sprite and Midget racks are the same...I think 1971 was the last year
for the early racks.

And while on this subject...
There are some guys on Ebay selling MGB arms for about $70...if you search
carefully you can find a deal.

I saw an MGB spindle on Ebay and I noticed it still had the arm attached. I
emailed the guy before I bid and asked if he had an arm for the other
side...he tossed it in the box for no charge...so for $10 plus shipping I
was in business.

I also got an equally killer deal on an NOS Sprite rack...just by digging
around all the auctions.

I have Dale's kit but haven't had a chance to install it...so someday when I
install the kit and get around to my many website updates I will post my
thoughts.

Paul