Re:Tiger steering wheel restoration

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:Tiger steering wheel restoration
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 23:30:32 -0500
Would anyone who has restored a stock Tiger steering wheel please contact me
off list. I need all the input I can posibly receive.
For those interested I returned to the heart Dr.last week. He down loaded
data from the pace maker and told me to resume a normal life. Im still
pretty weak and tire easily when I lift or carry much of a load but I feel
much better than before the attack. The hardest part is staying on the no
cholesterol, low fat diet. Im glad I didnt eat much salt, eventho now that
Im suppose to stay away from it, I now want it on foods I never salted.Very
mental. Thanks ahead of time for the steering wheel restoration tips.
Cheers, Tony