Re: Turn Indicator Stalk

To: Theodore Brown <tbrown@midcoast.com>
Subject: Re: Turn Indicator Stalk
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 06:42:10 -0700
Hi Tod:
I did something similar--the stalk was from a '70-something MG (Midget,
I think.  Maybe it was a 'B').  Anyway, it has the pull-to-flash, push
all the way forward for hi-beam type contacts.  So I was able to remove
the floor operated hi-beam switch and use the space as a 'dead pedal',
which helps on longer trips.
Problem is, the setup wouldn't quite fit under the column covers.  It
sounds like this isn't a problem on your setup--I was wondering if you
recall what your stalk came out of?

Best Regards
David Sosna