RE: Steering Horn ring cushion

To: "'Ronak, TP (Timothy)'" <Timothy.Ronak@crna.akzonobel.com>,
Subject: RE: Steering Horn ring cushion
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 23:40:17 -0400
Tim
        One of the parts vendors carried this piece at one time.   I don't
remember which one.  I bought most of my Tiger parts from Tiger Tom and
Classic Sunbeam; maybe one of them?   It is very possible that it was a
commercially available rubber part that was cut to fit.   You should sent an
Email to Dales shop to see if he has still some available.

Ron Fraser