Horn ring cushion

To: "Tiger News Group List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Horn ring cushion
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@crna.akzonobel.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 17:53:49 -0400
Does anyone have a photo of how the horn ring cushions are to be
installed? I recently had Jere send me two and they are about 1 inch
long each. I recall seeing the ones in Dales Car at about half an inch
and they were mounted nearest the outermost portion of the horn ring.
Does anyone have a photo of the original location?

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings
23961 Via El Rocio
Mission Viejo, CA   92691
Off: (949) 305-5393
Fx: (425) 955-6268
Cell: (949) 289-3357
Business email: timothy.ronak@crna.akzonobel.com
Personal email: timronak@cox.net
VM: (800) 234-6747 ext. 2257#

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the
sender then delete and destroy the original message and all copies. You
should not copy, forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in
part, without permission of the sender.