Re: carnival red paint chip?

To: bob_diehl@earthlink.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: carnival red paint chip?
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 17:55:00 EDT
In a message dated 6/7/2006 9:39:34 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
bob_diehl@earthlink.net writes:

Maybe  you're not getting your Grassroots because you sent your
subscription to  Stoddard instead of Studder?

I have the Dave Stone (who also owns the #55 Hollywood car)  MKII article in
front of me and it states that it should "match a bowl of  Hunt's tomato
soup." Maybe you have to heat it up and pour it into a bowl before  you get the
right hue of Carnival Red.

Also, the article is photographed by Tim Suddard, not Studder or  Stoddard.

Rodney