RE: was clones... now good TV car shows

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: was clones... now good TV car shows
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 07:49:03 -0700 (PDT)
I agree with Ron, the speed TV shows are pretty good. I was able to
talk with Peter Klutt of Dream Car Garage for 20 minutes or so when he
came by our shop for a party we hosted for the Grand Prix of Houston.
He couldn't be a nicer guy, really knows his stuff, and was genuinely
interested in the "tour" I gave him of my resto-mod Tiger. I was hoping
he'd ask to feature it on the show. He didn't bite, but I got a picture
with him and my wife Michelle standing by the car, so that's one for
the scrap books anyway.  ;)

I'll try to ge the picture up on the web site for kicks.

Stephen Waybright
www.drivershouston.com