Warning on Fulcrum pins

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Warning on Fulcrum pins
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 23:10:53 EDT
Listers

The current issue of Tiger Tales headlines a fulcrum pin failure that
almost ended in catastrophy.  The picture was a mirror image of  the
break on my Tiger.  It emphasizes what I and Dr. Herro have
warned would happen.  I repeat his warning:

Every fulcrum, no matter its composition, will fail in this  application.

It you do not address this problem, you are risking your life  everytime
you drive the car.

John Logan Sr has a very good solution that appeared the TEAE
Rootes Review.  I spoke with John this weekend and he forwarded
the article with pics to me.

I will send them to anyone who asks..

My hope is to scare you and stir you to action.

Dave