RE: Pulley Measurements...

To: "'Paul R. Breuhan'" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Pulley Measurements...
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 11:18:15 -0400
Paul
        I send this out a few years ago about the hub distance.

 The distance from the pump face to the hub is Tiger specific.   See the
Shop Manual then check your pump.     Please note the numbers for this
distance are NOT correct in the Manual, so check your pump.   Also check
that when the pump is on the engine that the fan belt is straight between
all the pulleys.   This is another indication that you have the original
parts or at least the right distance.

Distance in the Manual    260    5.15"          289     5.43"
Correct Numbers             4.875"                          5.1"

The source of the correct numbers is  "The Sunbeam Survivor"  from TE/AE.

Ron Fraser