(no subject)

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 16:44:54 EDT
Although there is no way to guarantee that you will make money on a
collectible car, if you invest in something on the Milestone List, you can be
fairly
sure that you won't lose much.  I've watched the list for about  20-25 years
and the cars on the list consistently, with very few exceptions,  have steadily
risen in value. And, yes, the Tiger is on the list.
The cars are chosen for their desirability, engineering and a few  other
features that escape me at the moment. I agree that buyers purchase  the cars
of
their youth and as the population ages, certain cars go out of
favor...ie..Shelbys have skyrocketed and old Packards have taken a back  seat.
A link to the Milestone list is below.
Mark L.

_http://www.my_
(http://www.myclassiccar.com/AboutMCC/viewpoints/milestonelist.shtml)
classiccar.com/AboutMCC/viewpoints/milestonelist.shtml