RE: Tiger Exhaust System

To: "'Jeff Eakin'" <jeff@graphic-net.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tiger Exhaust System
From: "Joe Parlanti" <parlanti@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 11:45:37 -0400
Jeff,

I'm having my exhaust system installed on Monday (assuming U-Haul can
find a trailer in time) at a local racing fabrication shop. They are
going to install 2.25 in. dia. aluminized pipe from the headers to the
mufflers with an H-Pipe between the 2 runs, followed by polished
stainless with the stock look kerfed tips. Cost is $500 less the
mufflers. I plan to use the Flowmaster 50 series mufflers and am
basically following Larry Paulick's article on Tigers United. In fact
it's the same shop that did the work on his car. The moral of the story
here is if you can find a reputable shop close to you, they can probably
custom make a system for less than it would cost to purchase one already
bent up plus installation.

Hope this helps,

Joe Parlanti
B382000026