RE: Progress on Classic Motorsports magazine Tiger

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Progress on Classic Motorsports magazine Tiger
From: "Jim D'Amelio" <jimdamelio@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 18:48:13 -0400
Tim,

Before you start seam welding over the crude original welds you might want
to get the car TAC'd (if it hasn't been done so far) or check with the STOA
TAC Gods.  None of us lay people know for sure, but that might be one of the
things the TAC inspectors look for to determine if it's an original Tiger,
especially if you don't have the original VIN rivets.

Jim