Re: Water Pump/Cooling Idea?

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Water Pump/Cooling Idea?
From: "Bob Hokanson" <tgrrr@peoplepc.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 20:10:44 -0700
Don't know for sure about the Flow Kooler disc but I did adapt one of their
pumps to my car some years ago using a Granada pulley.  Has worked great for
me but I can't give all the cooling credit to the pump since I put in a
larger radiator at the same time.  Haven't been able to get it to overheat
since and my engine is no pussycat.

Bob H.