Tiguar needs a new home

To: Tiger list <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiguar needs a new home
From: David Sosna <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 09:42:32 -0700
Hi all:
When we bought the Tiguar, part of the fun was that we had an unusual
Tiger, but most of the fun was that it was something I could share with
my wife.  I got to do the work (and either whined or bragged, depending
on how things were going), and she got to be taken for drives.  A fair
deal for both of us.

She died 14 months ago, and it just hasn't been fun anymore. The car
runs well enough, but I can't brag to her about that, or take her for
drives. I waited a year to see if my feelings changed, but they haven't.

It's time for the car to have a new home.

I'd prefer it to go to someone on the list, if possible.

If you're interested, please contact me off-list, or at (619) 698-0566
and I'll e-mail you an info packet and pictures.

Best Regards

David Sosna