RE: Fuel tank coatings

To: "'Robert Melusky'" <tigerknut66@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Fuel tank coatings
From: "MSN" <w_pierzga@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 13:55:29 -0400
I goofed - the name of the stuff is RED KOTE from Damon Industries, Alliance
Ohio. You can learn more at: http://www.damonq.com/TechSheets/Red-Kote.pdf

I recommend you get your fuel tanks chemically stripped before applying this
stuff. I recommend that you NOT use this stuff on the connecting tube as if
you are not careful you could plug-up the fuel line connection.

Its good stuff and easy to use. Be sure to use it outside where any excess
can puddle. It will plug-up small pin holes. Anything bigger than about 1/16
inch should be repaired (brazed).

Sorry for the confusion....

Wayne