Deal or Scam?

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Deal or Scam?
From: "Sawhill" <sawhill@surewest.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 19:25:10 -0700
Hello All,

Has anybody seen the MKII on E-bay? It has a buy it now price of
$6,500.00!!! I sent the guy an E-mail to find out if he forgot a "3" in
front of the $6,500.00. He replied that he and the car are in Portugal and
yes the price was right AND that included all shipping and insurance to the
US. Anyone brave enough to go after this one? He did give a VIN #  but my
Book of Norman is at my work. It sounds like a spin on the spam E-mails I
have received from unknown persons who claim to have a few million dollars
in an American bank and they need your help to get it out.

I will be sending E-bay a note about this too good to be true auction.

What do you all think?

Mac Sawhill

B9470860