Re: FW: [Fwd: [Fwd: New front suspension? Help needed]] PART 2

To: garywinblad@comcast.net, theo.smit@dynastream.com,
Subject: Re: FW: [Fwd: [Fwd: New front suspension? Help needed]] PART 2
From: PhastPhill@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 14:12:02 EDT
I am 3 hours from Detroit, in southern Ontario. He could have my MKII
sometime in nov and keep it till spring. This winters project was to be a
complete
front end recheck and rebuild with new fulcrum pins. Car does seem to  have a
lot of new front end parts from the PO and a nice clean front  crossmember,
but I was never sure about the fulcrum pins. This sounds like a  better idea if
it will bolt in.Anyone closer or ready now, mine is driving way  to well to
take it off the road  now....lol......chers...phil