RE: 16' wheels. (Panasports)

To: Robin Young <robin02@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: 16' wheels. (Panasports)
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:43:27 -0700 (PDT)
Darryl,
Ditto from me.. I have 16" Panasports, got them from Dale A so the
offsets are all correct, and have not had a problem with them. Plus, I
think they look absolutely great on the car!

Check out some pictures @
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gswaybright/album?.dir=/4110&.src=ph&.tok=phGvqgCB4V9vPxb4

Stephen Waybright