Re: Hemmings

To: "William S. Bulpitt" <bill.bulpitt@energy.gatech.edu>
Subject: Re: Hemmings
From: "Norman C. Miller" <rootes1@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 09:19:40 -0700
Bill, et al

We are fairly certain the seller (a Japanese fellow) was not aware of
his car's history when he put it on the market.  I first saw it
listed as consignment via a British site.  I contacted Gordon
Chittenden's son Scott to let him know the car was "out and
about".  Scott has made contact and the details are beginning to be
transmitted.

ncm