Classic Motorsports Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Classic Motorsports Tiger
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 21:31:54 EDT
Sorry about that guys. As soon as it was too late we caught that. And yeah,
me of all people should know the difference between a Tiger and an Alpine.

As for our project Tiger, it is still very much the front burner project. I
do this work myself though, and I have been at events four out of the last
five weekends. Things slow down now (yeah right) for a little while and I can
get
back out in the shop with the welder and get this thing ready for paint.

Stories will start next year. In the meantime, we will update the website and
have another Tiger story planned soon. Thanks for all the support.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040

I caught it too, I was showing the "Ran When Parked" section to a friend and
read about the "Tiger", but I told him that it wasn't a Tiger - no chrome
trim on the sides and the grill was all wrong.

Keep on Tigering!
--
Jim Sencindiver