Re: Fw: 1967 Tiger Continuing Scam

To: Lewis Gooch <lgooch@satx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: 1967 Tiger Continuing Scam
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:43:20 -0700
Sure, Lewis,    ;-)

Just forward him your eBay User I.D., and full name, address, password -
and also include a signed blank check, your credit card information, and
all your living heirs.  Just to be safe!     :-D

So, where is this clown from, that he as such a poor command of
English?  Nigeria?

  Steve

___
Steve Laifman