Re: Deal or Scam?

To: Sawhill <sawhill@surewest.net>
Subject: Re: Deal or Scam?
From: "Gary M. Gere" <ggere@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 19:41:57 -0700
Sawhill wrote:
> Hello All,
>

> Has anybody seen the MKII on E-bay? It has a buy it now price of
> $6,500.00!!! I sent the guy an E-mail to find out if he forgot a "3" in
> front of the $6,500.00. He replied that he and the car are in Portugal and
> yes the price was right AND that included all shipping and insurance to the
> US. Anyone brave enough to go after this one? He did give a VIN #  but my
> Book of Norman is at my work. It sounds like a spin on the spam E-mails I
> have received from unknown persons who claim to have a few million dollars
> in an American bank and they need your help to get it out.
>
> I will be sending E-bay a note about this too good to be true auction.
>

> What do you all think?
>

> Mac Sawhill

This particular vehicle is sitting in my garage in Redwood City, California.

This is now the 7th time that I am aware of that someone else has tried
to sell this car via this type of "scam" since I purchased it last year.

If anyone is interested in seeing what I am currently doing with the
car, you can to go http://ggere.home.comcast.net/tiger

Regards,
-Gary