RE: Paint dilemma

To: "'Tim Webster'" <crabco@shaw.ca>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Paint dilemma
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 23:11:50 -0400
Tim
        It sounds like you are going to great lengths to get the color you
want and that's OK, just don't get an ulcer doing it.   Just remember most
of us don't have a clue to what color Balmoral Grey looks like.   The only
reference I have to that color is Ditzler # 32392.
        As for the engine; no matter what hue of black you paint the engine
we will say you painted the engine black.
If you paint the engine Tangerine we will say, WOW, look at the color of
that engine.

Let the paint fly.

Ron Fraser