RE: Disco Era Customizers Gone Wild - The Ultimate Indignity

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Disco Era Customizers Gone Wild - The Ultimate Indignity
From: "Phil Stafford" <sunbeamtiger_65@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 10:52:59 -0700
The other interesting thing to see is the "modified" stock hardtop that
obviously came from the same car selling on EBAY #290036940477. For someone
like me that is despertley seeking to find a hardtop in rust free condition,
this one brings tears to my eyes...an aftermarket sun roof?

Oh well!

Phil
B9470240

>From: <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
>To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Disco Era Customizers  Gone Wild - The Ultimate Indignity
>Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 10:39:26 -0400
>
>Check out Ebay # 290036939511.    Very 70's retro.  You need to wear
>platform
>shoes  and  a white leisure suit to drive this car.  Oh,  don't forget the
>gold chain and open neck silk shirt.   Looking at the trunk photo, I
>thought
>he had a water heater installed.  No, its a propane tank.  Perfect for
>hooking
>up a barbacue grill to heat a fondu pot while listening to the Bee Gee's
>"Stayin' Alive".    Maybe we can take up a collection to buy it for the
>perfect exhibit of:  "What the *@#$*#@!!!" were they thinking!!
>

>  Jeff

Be seen and heard with Windows Live Messenger and Microsoft LifeCams
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/digitalcommunication/default.mspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline